Lowest Hotel Prices
WadiMusaHotels.com guarantees the best hotel rates in both cities and regional destinations - ranging from small family hotels to luxury hotels.
No hotel reservation fees
The WadiMusaHotels.com reservation service is free of charge. We do not charge you any booking fees, administration fees, or cancellation fees. Your credit card is used only as a reservation guarantee and will not be charged by WadiMusaHotels.com. You will pay the hotel directly for your stay. For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged by the hotel upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
Secure hotel booking
The WadiMusaHotels.com reservation system is secure and your credit card and personal information are encrypted. We operate with high standards and guarantee your privacy.
Wadi Musa - Petra Hotels
There are planty of hotels in Wadi Musa - Petra, Jordan. Find and book your Wadi Musa - Petra hotel! From small butique hotels and villas to exclusive hotel resorts. Reviews, photos and scoring of the best hotels. Whether you are looking to rough it or relax in style, WadiMusaHotels.com offers hotels for every taste, budget and personal interest.
Wadi Musa - Petra
Wadi Musa, (translated as "Valley of Moses"), is the name of a town located in the Aqaba Governorate in southern Jordan.
It is the nearest town to the archaeological site of Petra and hosts many hotels and restaurants for tourists visiting this place. Approximately 2 kilometers from the main town, there is an important Bedouin settlement.
Petra is a historic and archaeological city in the Jordanian governorate of Maan that has rock cut architecture and water conduits system. Established sometime around the 6th century BC as the capital city of the Nabataeans, it is a symbol of Jordan as well as its most visited tourism attraction. It lies on the slope of Mount Hor in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Arabah (Wadi Araba), the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. Petra was chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007 and a World Heritage Site since 1985. Petra was chosen by the BBC as one of "the 40 places you have to see before you die".
UNESCO has described it as "one of the most precious cultural properties of mans cultural heritage."
Text from Wikipedia
Wadi Musa - Petra Accommodation
- The Petra Inn Hotel is ideally located very near the entrance of the ancient city of Petra. The hotel offers good facilities and services, and has magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
- This luxurious resort is located directly at the entrance to the historical city of Petra and offers a beautiful view of the hills from its wonderful roof garden terrace.
- Sella Hotel is a 3-star hotel, beautifully located overlooking the ancient city of Petra, very close to the main market. Enjoy facilities such as a hammam, sauna, business facilities and a restaurant.
- The Kings' Way is located next to Moses Springs, 4 km (2.5 miles) from the city of Petra. A modern, 4-Star hotel offering an outdoor swimming pool and free parking.
- Offering great-value, budget accommodation and friendly, relaxed hospitality, the Sharah Mountains Hostel is situ7ated just 1km away from the historic city of Petra.
- Valley Stars Inn is located in the heart of the historic centre of Wadi Musa City. It is 1.5 km (one mile) from the main gate of Petra.
- Offering a spectacular view over Great Rift Valley, Mövenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel features a great indoor pool and lovely outdoor terrace, just a 10-minute drive from Petra.
- With breathtaking views over Petra, the deluxe Crowne Plaza Resort Petra is perfectly located just a short walking distance from the entrance of this fascinating ancient city.
- The Qasr Al Bint is a small family-run hotel in Petra, only 1.5km (0.9 miles) from the main entrance to the ancient city.
- Petra Marriott Hotel offers comfort, luxury, and spacious rooms, most of them with spectacular views of the Petra Valley of the Rose Red City of Petra.
The most Amazing Offers, Deals, Coupons, Coupon Codes and Discounts online. Find the best deals or get a coupon code and save money when shopping online.